Thursday, February 24, 2011

Power and Ego: A Fine Balance

                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

As you know, I've been working especially on clearing my 3rd chakra of imbalances and karmic frequencies.  I've been doing this primarily through sound meditations, or 'tuning' and by contemplating the energy of Pure Spirit, Love, the one and only Truth in meditation.

My efforts have not been fruitless; I've noticed amazing results, including a positive shift in my perception of personal spiritual power, although I've yet to fully comprehend or integrate this power in its entirety. This means that the energies in that chakra are indeed moving!

The failure to be able to fully realize or acknowledge my spiritual 'power' has to do with imbalances between ego and our ideas as humans about our relationship to Spirit, Father God in the old testament, or other holy books, for example. This holographic paradigm is global, and so by fixing your own imbalances, you are helping to heal those of all humans. Still to this day, our religions teach that God is something separate from ourselves, something outside, and that we are unworthy, ungrateful, unintelligent and weak compared to Almighty God.  The role of priests stems from this belief; we hand over our power to priests to converse with God on our behalf.

Similarily, in new age circles, the biggest no-no is falling victim to our own egos, and Death of the Ego is considered the highest achievement any lightworker can attain.  But exactly how representative is this belief in terms of the one and only truth?  The idea to suppress ego and serve others may in fact have arisen from the need to rise above the lower 'survival' paradigms represented by the 1st three chakras and help us move into the higher centres of compassion, insight, wisdom and inspiration now in preparation for a golden age.  But complete eradication of the ego may not even be desirable with our veil here on Earth; in fact, without ego, we would not be able to navigate the 3D hologram that constitutes our theatre for evolution. There is no reason to villify the role of the Ego.  Much like the darker spectrum of light, it has served a very important role until now. Perhaps the question is not how to eradicate entirely the ego, but to find the perfect balance betweeen empowerment and vanity?   

Today I came across a lovely phrase in Wistancia Stones' Invocation to the Light that immediately made clear to me the fine balance between spiritual power and egoism.  It reads, "Invocations are calls to receive in order to give. They are a natural movement of the receiving heart. We open to receive more light in order to give more light".  This clicked instantly for me, and when I had on a heart-level understood this message, I immediately received the gift of unconditional love and gratitutde in a wave that caused tears to well up in my eyes: I was unable to do or think anything for a few moments, I could only receive. 

When the purpose for your calling upon Spirit and growing in spiritual power comes from the desire to use that power to spread to the Earth, to spread to your brothers and sisters, then the power comes to us in full force.  But only if we are confident enough to request this power, using our full voice, can we receive it. Only if we believe we are worthy, can we receive it.  This has to do with matching the energy you are invoking to receive, much like a magnet.

On many occasions I've tried invoking the Ascended Masters with a meek voice, feeling myself much too small to receive the blessings I was asking for. I simply did not feel comfortable asking for help. This, I now realize, is not only inefficient, it's also bullshit! How disempowering is feeling you aren't worthy to accept gifts or receive help? Yet, this is a distortion that transcends socio-economic status, race and religion. It is absolutely a global, human problem.

Also, aren't New Agers supposed to  believe that we are all one? The Ascended Masters may be, if you use the analogy of a flower, more opened/ more evolved. But, in essence we are made of the same stuff.  So actually, there is no reason for us to feel belittled in their presence.   We may hold a reverent attitude, one of sincerity, whilst invoking the Masters for help.  This is only respect for another being who has done his work, and we can appreciate that.  We also thank the Masters for their willingness to share their wisdom and Light with us, but it does not mean that we have to 'bow' down to them and quiver and beg for help.
 
Remember, it is the intention behind your request for power, healing, guidance, etc. that determines what you receive. Only if your intention is to share that power, healing, guidance, etc. with the Earth or her inhabitants, will you even "match" the frequencies that you wish to invoke.  Invocation is a co-creative process, meaning, you receive that which you ask for.  If your intentions are selfish or come from a need to be recognized or soothed, then you will not harness the full power of light that is available; you'll get a dim light, so to speak.  

I am very grateful to have been blessed with this information today; it validates my belief in a compassionate universe and my being in sync with it also validates my position not only as an observer, but as a co-creator.  By resonating with the frequency of service and compassion, I've also created more of the same in my own playfield.   And so I encourage you also to contemplate the nature of God, the one Truth of love and light, as well as the Ascended Masters. As such, you will be given the keys you need to clear your issues, gain more wisdom and healing, and come into your true power as enormously powerful Spritual Beings.

I love you all very much,
Croaker.

No comments: